XD Addict Wheels in Black

Shift_Avenger

I know what you mean. I love my wheels but they were my second choice because the ones I liked were only available for the Titan.

I think the black wheels goes with your truck. Of course the chrome ones are nice.

Glad I don't have your problem wondering should I go for it. lol

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Gray Ghost 2.5 SL said:
I think the black wheels goes with your truck. Of course the chrome ones are nice.

Glad I don't have your problem wondering should I go for it. lol
I already told my wife, when my tires are ready to be replaced, I am getting those wheels in 17" and new tires at the same time. I will never get rid of my stock NISMO wheels just in case I don't get addicted to the XD Addicts.

La Queen

I like them but I don't know why it bugs me to see so many of them out. I really wanted those until I saw them on everyone's trucks and lost interest. They do look best on our Fros of course!

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Haven't bought wheels...yet. Maybe in the spring. But I think I like the Level 8 ZX wheels with the black lip better. They look more like an off road truck wheels than the XD Addicts do. Here is a photo shopped pic of the Level 8 ZX with a polished lip and the black lip. Note, the lighting on the wheel with the polished lip is much brighter than the view of the truck. I still think the black lip looks better. There is a rock ring to prevent off road wheel damage. I could go all black, get the rock rings, paint them silver, and have both.