WTS>$430 Radflos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
You should have done this 6 months ago! I'd take em off your hands, but already spent my lift money on AC stuff and cannot replace it yet.

eglaisi

Would totally buy these if I had A arms already, but too pricey for me right now to buy both.

GL with sale.

BlackTigerSE

mdawg4x4 said:
You should have done this 6 months ago! I'd take em off your hands, but already spent my lift money on AC stuff and cannot replace it yet.
haha.

Their is a package sale going on. PRG UCAs and Radflos for $830 shipped.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
8o8blkfrontier said:
can i use this with the calmini kit ..if so ill tkae the radflos and the prg uca for 850..will i gain any lif?
Should, but you would still have your Calmini strut spacer. I would do the PRG Radflos that are full length and replace the spacer. JMHO

BlackTigerSE

The UCAs are not available anymore. So you will have to buy brand new PRG UCAs which are only a $!00 more...or $80 in your case ($850). $930 for PRG UCAs and Radflos is still not a bad deal. Please reply ASAP or the radflos will not be for sale after today or tomorrow, i believe. They might not even be available today, but we'll see.

OR you can do a Calmini spacer/Radflo combo, which is what i planned on doing.

BlackTigerSE

Special price for frontyspot members only, $399+shipping

Note: If you don't want to buy PRG UCAs or if you cant stand the clunking, i can send them to greg, and at a small fee he should be able to fix them so you can use your stock arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.