WRP Product Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandiegan05fronty

Happy Birthday Mobeebo!

Thanks Brutal! Hope you Figure out the problem.....I think it is AWESOME that you have taken on the task of Will's problem!
Ok, ok...will shut up know! :smt003

qborotali

so only the 3rd group buy ims has problems?....and how do i find a machine shop..is it in the phonebook under machine shop?

MOBEEBO

My IMS should show up at Bill's today. He PM'd me that he is working on his new shop this weekend and hopes to begin testing on Moday after work.

:smt041 Hip Hip Hooray for a guy giving us his time and knowledge to help figure this one out. :smt045

:smt016

MOBEEBO

Bill, (Brutal) is starting today. He brought my IMS into work to measue it and check it out and will sway his gaskets in tonight. :smt004

Sandiegan05fronty

Sandiegan05fronty said:
MOBEEBO said:
Bill, (Brutal) is starting today. He brought my IMS into work to measue it and check it out and will sway his gaskets in tonight. :smt004

:smt041 Hope he can get a good conclusion.
I am trying to be Optimistic, but I really don't see it happening....
:smt012
Mobeebo, can you please keep us updated here on FS.....I am also banned from FB.
BTW....Banned by choice! :smt003

MOBEEBO

Sandiegan05fronty said:
Mobeebo, can you please keep us updated here on FS.....I am also banned from FB.
BTW....Banned by choice! :smt003
I plan on it. You wont see this info on CF either....self ban imposed. :smt045

MOBEEBO

LilRedExpress said:
He found 15 more he is selling for 60 bucks shipped for those that want to chance it. Not me though....... :smt021
No its the TBS. Which works great by the way. It eliminated the lag at part throttle by supplying more A/F when the secondaries open up. Great little mod that thing is. Better than the IMS in my opinion. :smt023

shinermiller

I just wanted to make a quick note here...

I was on GB #1, so I have the GB#1 gaskets... I checked them while I was @ Uprev.. THEY ARE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!! So.. If people are having problems.. Its either Bad Nissan Gaskets or Bad Install or the Chamfering stuff. TBS Gasket was also good to go.

Sandiegan05fronty

MOBEEBO said:
He hasn't told me yet. I sent him a PM for an update. Haven't heard yet. :smt017 :smt016
I can't wait to see if he can figure out what the heck is going on. Did you send the shredded gaskets as well?

BRUTAL

i got everything, and am just bulding the suspense till i post results. so to early, and Mo I pmd ya today somewhere on the web :smt024

Status
Not open for further replies.