would you do it again.

Would you do it again? (buy another Frontier and/or Nissan)

• Total voters

1rst pilgrim

I guess I would like to see if all you frontier owners would buy another one now that you know the pro's and con's of frontier ownership. My self, i would have to see if they changed the design of the UCA to be more like Toyotas where it fits over the strut column rather than on top of it. So much more flexibility that way. Don't get me wrong, I love most things about my se crew cab but would like a better option of lifting it for offroad.

G

Gray Ghost 2.5 SL

I believe the Frontier is the best mid size pickup on the market. Of course in all manufactures of vehicles there are lemons. When you have the misfortune to purchase one. You move on to another brand.

1rst pilgrim

Thanks for starting the poll, I'm not really good at this computer stuff. Just passed 30 words a minute on the typewritter and I have been out of high school for 40 years.

1rst pilgrim

some of this new technology is tough to learn. I'm still use to trucks with straight axles and you could work on them by sitting inside the hood on the fenders. This new IFS stuff really is a weak link. so is computer run vehicles. Uhg

G

Gray Ghost 2.5 SL

1rst pilgrim said:
some of this new technology is tough to learn. I'm still use to trucks with straight axles and you could work on them by sitting inside the hood on the fenders. This new IFS stuff really is a weak link. so is computer run vehicles. Uhg
At my age and considering my health limitations. I'm happy to let someone else due the work. Been there, done that.

OkieScot

At my age and considering my health limitations. I'm happy to let someone else due the work. Been there, done that.

Ditto.

G

Gray Ghost 2.5 SL

mdawg4x4 said:
1/2 Ditto. I still do a little of my own work, but am not changing my own oil anymore.
At my dealership for $24 they change my oil, filter, top off all fluids, check the air in the tires, Also if they notice anything I should know or want to consider having done. They advise me and i decide if I want it taken care of.

When it comes to brake work I take it to my Son in Law. He charges one BBQ meal and something cold to drink. Dealerships charge way to much $$$$$$ for brake work.

La Queen

I got a free oil change from my dealer for my birthday. They took almost an hour and 1/2. It ran a $29 service fee if I would have had to pay. I usually spend over $35 a oil change after the filter and motor oil and do it under an hour. I will continue to do it on my own instead. Plus it is quite empowring as a woman. :D Anyway, I digress!

This is my 3rd Nissan truck and am currently looking to purchase a fourth! These are made to last and they can sure take a beating. I was able to borrow a family member's '09 Tacoma 4x4 for a 1200mi road trip.. and although it was a smooth ride, I was missing my Frontier a lot. Lol.

FRONT4X

I've owned a Toyota Tacoma. Traded it in at the Nissan dealer. I'm sticking with Nissan until they let me down. Have driven Fronties since the Desert Runner came out.

xichlo

I've owned the 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010 and had a Datsun 4x4 late 70's or 80, all were 4 bangers.Now have a 2011 4x4 SV Modding and keeping this one.