Which should I get?

• SV and then install ARB lockers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pro4x and call it good

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FRONT4X

I am kind of at a cross here. The 2013's are out now, (bout time) and I have about three mos before I get to decide on a new truck.

I definately want a 4x4 and definately want a CC in any color as long as its white and has a short bed. I am trying to decide on rather to get a Pro4x or an SV with the utility package.

Here's the question

SV and aftermarket ARB Lockers front and rear

Pro4x and just go with one stock locker

Although I don't go do heavy wheeling, rock crawling or things like that, I do go to ghost town and mines and what nots enough to warrant at least one locker at times. Those old roads and trails do get rough at times.

FRONT4X

Well, I think for the first time I may get a different color Frontier. My two 1st gens were both avalanche white, and both 2nd gens where avalanche white. Now I think I'm ready for a real change, I think my 2013 I'll go BOLD. "Glacier White" this time for a change.

FRONT4X

It's just a couple mos now until I can get my new truck. I like the Pro-4X but despise the "Pro-4x luxury package" I not feeling the roof racks, sunroof, etc., I don't really like the Pro-4X badging that much but I really want the locking diff. What I would prefer is an SV w/truck package and the Pro-4X locking rear diff. Life's tough, with all these critical decisions to make.lol. As of right now, I'm thinking Pro-4X and AT only. If that's not possible, I'll switch back to the SV, and then if that's not there for me, I'll keep the little S I got now and put new suspension and ARB lockers, and drive it til it comes apart.

FRONT4X

I ve got my truck picked out, CC short bed Pro-4x, glacier white, auto trans. (NO luxury package). I've got my lift kit picked out, nisstec OE length radflo ultimate lift with radflo rear option. Ive got my dealer picked out AND the tire dealer. And my tires too right down to the one or two tire options. All I need is the $. I start the process July 2nd and my bank says it should take 3 to 8 working days from there.

I'm really starting to get excited. This will be the first time I've ever traded in a vehicle while it was still under warrantee. I want to trade in a clear titled truck and drive out with a new clear titled truck, screw the banks!

mdawg4x4

Administrator
I can help you a little on price. As a Nissan employee, I can help a few people out per year with an employee discount.
Give me a PM the week prior to remind me and I will get your info and submit the paperwork. Doesn't take long, and is good for 90 days.

FRONT4X

mdawg4x4 said:
I can help you a little on price. As a Nissan employee, I can help a few people out per year with an employee discount.
Give me a PM the week prior to remind me and I will get your info and submit the paperwork. Doesn't take long, and is good for 90 days.
Great!! Thanks Mdawg, will do.

FRONT4X

MDAWG, YOU ROCK!!!!

Thanks bunches!!! That was fantastic!!!

The old, (left), and the new, (right)

[attachment=3077]
[hr]
On the way home

[attachment=3078]

Attachments

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Front11 said:
MDAWG, YOU ROCK!!!!

Thanks bunches!!! That was fantastic!!!

The old, (left), and the new, (right)

[hr]
On the way home
No problem. I like to help others save money when I can. Hope it saved you enough $$$ to start making it your own.
I See you don't like clean trucks, cause you wasted no time getting it dirty.

FRONT4X

Oh it's filthy just getting it home. I knew I would like this truck but its better than I expected. Way better. The sound system is incredible, I don't have to listen to my wife snivel about it being too cold, backing up is . . . Well, this truck is CRAZY!!!

Thanks for letting me in on those savings, it helped me out emensly!