Where is everyone from?

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Born Fresno, CA.
Grew up in Columbia, MS.
Spent 8 years in Louisville, MS.
Here in Madison/Canton, MS for almost 6 years now.

Again, pics to follow later.
 

balage

New Member
IslandNismo said:
From Saipan next Guam in the Pacific Island

I make a motion. Have to bowl out IslandNismo&his pictures from this topic :smt004 ...............




.....he lives in a tooooo beautiful place, Not fair!!!!!! :smt043 :smt042 :smt044
Really beautiful!!! :smt023 :smt041
 

IslandNismo

New Member
balage said:
IslandNismo said:
From Saipan next Guam in the Pacific Island

I make a motion. Have to bowl out IslandNismo&his pictures from this topic :smt004 ...............




.....he lives in a tooooo beautiful place, Not fair!!!!!! :smt043 :smt042 :smt044
Really beautiful!!! :smt023 :smt041
Thanks bro, I really do miss the island. One day I will go back home when I retired.
 

mdawg4x4

Administrator
mdawg4x4 said:
Born Fresno, CA.
Grew up in Columbia, MS.
Spent 8 years in Louisville, MS.
Here in Madison/Canton, MS for almost 6 years now.

Again, pics to follow later.
Currently not far from the to left of this photo.[attachment=0]
 

Attachments

mdawg4x4

Administrator
jers said:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oil Capital of Canada and home to the World Famous Calgary Stampede

This one is very beautiful, but looks quite chilly. I'll enjoy it from here. I would love to experience the Calgary Stampede some day.
 

d1sc0ver

New Member
Sierra Vista, AZ...in the armpit of the state as some say, but we don't have it so bad. This is from a hike I took w/ my 2 daughters up Carr Canyon Falls in the Huachuca Mtns, Coronado Nat'l Forest:

 

BlackTigerSE

New Member


My University is partly shown in this picture. It's the closest tall red building you see on the right side of this image
Boise, ID
 

balage

New Member
d1sc0ver said:
Sierra Vista, AZ...in the armpit of the state as some say, but we don't have it so bad. This is from a hike I took w/ my 2 daughters up Carr Canyon Falls in the Huachuca Mtns, Coronado Nat'l Forest:

Nice picture too. ....The children?
By the way...Welcome! :smt006
I like you sig.
 

d1sc0ver

New Member
Yup...those are my girls. Ages 8 and 10...they're great. I took that sig pic last Fall in the same general area as the pic of the girls.
 
Top