What have you done for your truck today?

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Damage control:
One night my wife was watching pedestrians to the right at the hospital and didn't see the signs in the left lane. This is a tight "U" shaped drive through the awning at the lobby. Needless to say, she scraped the left rear wheel opening down the edge of the sign.

The sign.

The damage.

The fix.
Rust and scratches sanded away, self etching primer, light coat of spray on bedliner to seal it off from the elements,,,and Bushwacker Fender Flares, and no more visible damage.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Installed a newly acquired NISMO CAI on my NISMO Frontier. A little sound of attitude when under acceleration.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Thanks to scrivok, top notch guy to do business with. I got the NISMO CAI installed.

Also, thanks to bwarren for the WRF light bar. Ben and my son worked with Chris at WRF (White Rhino Fabrication) to develop a simple light bar for the 2nd gen Frontier with a chrome bumper. Ben upgraded to the Calmini pre-runner bumper and sold his WRF light bar to me. I modified the outer 2 mounting points to accept my fog lights, resprayed it with aerosol bed liner, and added a new set of lights.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Reserector said:
Mike, please delete these last few posts to get rid of the link that remains in the quotes. ;)
You must have deleted your post yourself cause it ain't there. The link in my post was corrected.

crash77

Installed a drop in K&N filter. Nothing more aggressive till the warantee runs out. I am having the body side moldings installed at the dealer on Thursday. I also have seat covers and a tonneau on order. Pics to follow when it all goes in.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Washed it for the 1st time since spraying my wheels with Plasti Dip. And added body side moldings. Sun was really bright, so I'll get a better picture another day.

OkieScot

It has been some time since I was on here, but thought I would update. I still have my 2005 Frontier and recently added a back-up camera and Xpel clear coating to the front bumper, hood and rear fenders. I have just a little over 30,000 miles on it now. My wife told me I better take care of it since it would have to last until I die. I am now nearing 79 and it looks like it might outlast me.