What does everyone do for a living?

Thejudge

i work at a brake factory in neighboring smithville called federal mogul.It sucks so i detail cars on the side and buy and resale on other vehicles to make a lil side cash.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Thejudge said:
i work at a brake factory in neighboring smithville called federal mogul.It sucks so i detail cars on the side and buy and resale on other vehicles to make a lil side cash.
What shape is Federal Mogul in financially, compared to the rest of the automotive industry? Who all do you guys supply?

Thejudge

mdawg4x4 said:
Thejudge said:
What shape is Federal Mogul in financially, compared to the rest of the automotive industry? Who all do you guys supply?
we make every aftermarket brake pad for every vehicle,mostly auto zone,carquest,oreilly's and advance.even some of the ford aftermarket stuff.we used to make about 95% of the o.e. pads but they cut alot of that out since nobody is selling cars.but financially it looks ok, we got a ton of orders in right now.Only problem we have at the moment is our management sucks big time.With the way the auto market is now helps us out alot,because nobody is buying cars so they are fixing up all their old cars.

WhistlerWzrd

KRH;
The Wzrd just bought a huge whack of Costco Stock, price is right right now, keep working hard so the Wzrd can keep his lifestyle going. 'Bro in law is a Costco Manager in port Coquitlam BC, keep up the good work.
WW

Sandiegan05fronty

Thejudge said:

:smt017 So how did you come up with the user name "Thejudge?"

Thejudge

Sandiegan05fronty said:
Thejudge said:

i carry a taurus 45/410 5 shot revolver that shoots 410 shotgun shells or 45 long colt ammunition lol its called the judge and it stays right beside the drivers seat.

Sandiegan05fronty

Thejudge said:
Sandiegan05fronty said:
Thejudge said:

i carry a taurus 45/410 5 shot revolver that shoots 410 shotgun shells or 45 long colt ammunition lol its called the judge and it stays right beside the drivers seat.
:smt017 Is that legal? :smt005

Zero Six LE

I work.

As a Master equipment mechanic for the state of Florida. I retired from the Navy in 1996 and started my current job in 1997. I work on stuff like this.

And this

And lately, this.

balage

Zero Six LE said:
I work.

As a Master equipment mechanic for the state of Florida. I retired from the Navy in 1996 and started my current job in 1997. I work on stuff like this.

And this

Ahhhh yesssss!!!!!! :smt023