What does everyone do for a living?

balage

iggs said:
balage said:
iggs said:
LOL, that's a helicopter. A very small helicopter.
According to the FAA registration search, N31345 is a Scorpion 145.
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry ... rtxt=31345
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpion_(helicopter)
Sorry N313P Boeing 737 :smt003 :smt004
You sure that's a 737?
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry ... ertxt=313P
Shhhh.....looks like a ghost..... :smt025

We are total off??? :smt017

dhmachine86

Land Surveyor/Geologist in the summers in Alaska.
Student with about a year left at Simon-Fraser in the winters. Do part time GIS work.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
eglaisi said:
2nd Year apprentice for auto collision (bodyman). Pretty good field to get into if you have an interest in cars. Get to work on all kinds of vehicles from smart cars to huge class A motor homes.... From 40 years old to 1 month old.... very nice job to have, since bodywork is very expensive. Once I'm done the collision repair part, chances are I'll go in for the painting course. I'd love to own a resto shop in the future.
Worked in a South Mississippi small town body shop for 9 years before going to Engineering school. Miss it a little. Did everything from general paint prep and painting, collision repair, to frame work (didn't care for it much). Did some custom painting as well. Had to match some of the 70s custom van painting with no color codes available.

reverendbiker said:
Minister. SOMEBODY's got to be praying for this motley crew... :smt002
Thank you. We all need all the prayers we can get this day and time.

My current place of work as a process Engineer in Body Shop on the Titan, Armada, and Infiniti QX56. Don't blame me. This job the benefit of many headaches, but I have Tylenol. :smt003
[attachment=1][attachment=0]

Attachments

balage

dhmachine86 said:
Land Surveyor/Geologist in the summers in Alaska.
Student with about a year left at Simon-Fraser in the winters. Do part time GIS work.
Hah another line by me.
Sokkia, Geodimeter, Quante, Leica....? Anything?
(if nothing it's not strange, I don't know the Us made instruments. :smt003 )

OkieScot

I am retired as of 2000. That leaves me time to play in both of my bagpipe bands, work in my gardens, and keep house for Mrs. Okie.

Reverendbiker, I appreciate your prayers and your fabulous Bible study.

OkieScot

dhmachine86

balage said:
Hah another line by me.
LEICA. definitely. i've used trimble R8's before, and alot of different leica stations. the only way to go, really.

For this summer, I'll be using:
GPS1200, and TPS800

balage

dhmachine86 said:
balage said:
Hah another line by me.
LEICA. definitely. i've used trimble R8's before, and alot of different leica stations. the only way to go, really.

For this summer, I'll be using:
GPS1200, and TPS800
Oh yes... :smt002

Blitzkrieg

I currently go to school for a bachelors in BIO. Which will allow me to enter into the Physical therapy program at San Antonio. I am currently working under a special grant at a local high school. I help students with their: college applications, scholarships, and financial aid.

carphreak

i am a part time postman, part time party animal, part time asian, part time pacific islander, full time good lookin....i know tough jobs but someone's gotta do them.... :smt039

mdawg4x4

Administrator
carphreak said:
i am a part time postman, part time party animal, part time asian, part time pacific islander, full time good lookin....i know tough jobs but someone's gotta do them.... :smt039
That is funny right there. I don't care who you are.

scottsbro23

Well I punch a clock at the Main Houston Post Office..in the Maintenance Dept. Kinda like the Hi/Lo Orielly for the Mail processing equipment...lol I say punch a clock cause sometimes I don't work very hard... :smt003 Oh and I'm Full time goodlooking! LOL

BlackTigerSE

Should be in my 4th year, but i took a 1 year break. I'll be in my 3rd year soon. Going for a double major in history and a geography. Gain some experience in GIS (geographic information system) during my school years and get EMT certificatied and maybe continue in that field until i become a paramedic. I always wanted to be a park ranger...but with the type of experience and learning i have, i don't think i will be qualified/working with wildlife(animals out in the forest). I guess i plan on becoming an URBAN PARK RANGER...? I heard the pay isn't that bad...50k+ a year. It will be something i enjoy. But thats another 2 more years.

Firebreed

I work for the US Navy :p

more specificly i work on everything from communtications gear to HIGH end radars. been in for a little over a year now....

This is my Other ride other then the frontier :D