Was I missed?

During my absence I've kept in touch with Okie Scott via telephone each week. A fine fellow and a gentleman. After the posting problems the Spot had Okie and I took a break. Hopefully that is in the past. Okie want's to return and begin the Quotes column again. In fact he has suggested this more than once. He really believes we have been missed? Anyway, if I do contribute again on Quotes it won't always be every day. Will we take turns, I don't know. As far as myself being able to contribute worthwhile information to others as I have owned several Nissan products. I will help when I can, one of the best things about this site is, when someone tries to help someone they don't get flamed if they don't answer completely correctly. This site has always been regarded as family friendly.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Welcome back. I hope all the posting issues were resolved with the recent upgrades.
As far as every day, that is not required. I have missed the quote participation, while I seldom posted a quote myself.
This site, while a Frontier site, is more of a Spot to gather among enthusiasts with common interests with the Frontier being the biggest common interest.

Please let me know if you still have posting issues. And please let me know if you saw your 1st quote back.

mdawg4x4 said:
Welcome back. I hope all the posting issues were resolved with the recent upgrades.
As far as every day, that is not required. I have missed the quote participation, while I seldom posted a quote myself.
This site, while a Frontier site, is more of a Spot to gather among enthusiasts with common interests with the Frontier being the biggest common interest.

Please let me know if you still have posting issues. And please let me know if you saw your 1st quote back.
Seems to be working OK!

BLWedge09

Administrator
Staff member
I recently had the site moved to a new server, and also upgraded the forum software to a new version. It was just bug fixes, but I didn't pay close attention to what those bugs were. Maybe they fixed your problem, because I could never find a reason it was happening. I promise I looked into it several times, I just couldn't find what is/was causing it. Glad to have you back though!

reverendbiker

Gray Ghost 2.5 SL said:
During my absence I've kept in touch with Okie Scott via telephone each week. A fine fellow and a gentleman. After the posting problems the Spot had Okie and I took a break. Hopefully that is in the past. Okie want's to return and begin the Quotes column again. In fact he has suggested this more than once. He really believes we have been missed? Anyway, if I do contribute again on Quotes it won't always be every day. Will we take turns, I don't know. As far as myself being able to contribute worthwhile information to others as I have owned several Nissan products. I will help when I can, one of the best things about this site is, when someone tries to help someone they don't get flamed if they don't answer completely correctly. This site has always been regarded as family friendly.
Good to see you and the Okie active again. The place is better for it...

Thanks BL the new password worked OK! Were glad to hear Okie and myself were missed during our vacation.

BTW...... I have located a new source of quotes, quite a few and this should last awhile.