Wanted: Factory Exhaust

sundevilfanatic

I would like to get a factory exhaust system including the muffler head pipe, muffler, and complete tailpipe. Does anyone have one laying around they no longer want?

BTW, I live in the Phoenix Metro area.

Thanks.

Leroy

sundevilfanatic

Sandiegan05fronty said:
You still looking for stock exhaust? :smt017 I forget what you have on your truck right now.
I have the JBA system but with another baby on the way, the JBA system is too loud. We are using my Frontier as our second family vehicle and I need it to be quieter. As much as it pains me, I need to go back to stock.

sundevilfanatic

I tried that but with the larger pipe diameter, the system is still quite loud. I need to do whatever is neccessary to make the truck quiet so going back to stock will be the ticket.

sundevilfanatic

Shift_Avenger said:
Did you get one already? I can probably go to the UPS store on Thursday and see how much it will be to ship
I have not yet located an exhaust system. I would be interested to see how much it would cost you to ship it. My home zip code is 85340 and my work zip code is 85032.

Thanks.

Leroy

Sandiegan05fronty

sundevilfanatic said:
Shift_Avenger said:
Did you get one already? I can probably go to the UPS store on Thursday and see how much it will be to ship
I have not yet located an exhaust system. I would be interested to see how much it would cost you to ship it. My home zip code is 85340 and my work zip code is 85032.

Thanks.

Leroy
PM sent....I can meet you in El Centro, but you have to pay for my gas...