Transition

Zero Six LE

New Member
Before and after photos of my 06 LE.
Before. OEM step tubes, wheels, soft tonneau cover and unpainted mud flaps.


After. Painted mud flaps, 18" wheels, stainless steel step tubes, and hard tonneau cover.

 

reverendbiker

New Member
Subtle, but really nice...


Zero Six LE said:
Before and after photos of my 06 LE.
Before. OEM step tubes, wheels, soft tonneau cover and unpainted mud flaps.


After. Painted mud flaps, 18" wheels, stainless steel step tubes, and hard tonneau cover.

 

Zero Six LE

New Member
reverendbiker said:
Subtle, but really nice...


Zero Six LE said:
Before and after photos of my 06 LE.
Before. OEM step tubes, wheels, soft tonneau cover and unpainted mud flaps.


After. Painted mud flaps, 18" wheels, stainless steel step tubes, and hard tonneau cover.

Thank you Reverendbiker.
 

mdawg4x4

Administrator
I like those wheels on a non-offroad looking truck. At the same time, I have never liked 4 spoke wheels and the Frontier has had a 4 spoke available for a while. Good choice!
 

Zero Six LE

New Member
mdawg4x4 said:
I like those wheels on a non-offroad looking truck. At the same time, I have never liked 4 spoke wheels and the Frontier has had a 4 spoke available for a while. Good choice!
Thanks.I agree with you about the 4 spokes. I did like how easy they were to clean though.
 
Top