Track videos

krh2

Damn Carlos! Nice runs! I love it. That has to be addicting.. Now drop that tailgate in the garage and give it another go.. Freakin sweet bro! :smt023

Shift_Avenger

It is addicting. I told my wife that I wished the track was closer ( 1 hour and 15 min away). She told me "I don't" because she knows I would be there almost every week :smt003

Shift_Avenger

A new video from 2nite at the track. It ended up being a family affair since my Dad, my brother and my son accompanied me. You can hear them in the video!

Shift_Avenger

I tryed, but my tires left me down :( Everyone in the stands was surprised and impressed on how quick it was. They kept asking my dad what I had under the hood.

qborotali

my videos are on youtube just click in nissan frontier drag racing, this was when the truck was bone stock, 100 degrees outside with bald tires and a clutch that went 2 weeks from then, i had a little 2 much fun with my first manual, since then ive added a couple of mods and have gotten slightly better at shifting im still pretty poor and shifting and launching, im either peeling out or bogging down and now i find my self peeling out in 2nd gear realy badly, i have to fix my tractionleaf springs since their on upsdie downa nd invest in traction control bars that im working on right now with a design that has about 50lbs of weight on one end of the bar that will be connected directly above the rear wheels hoping that will weigh the tires down to the ground and give me that much need traction, from a roll the truck is crazy fast.