Tires!

Which ones?

• BFG ATKO AT

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • TOYO Open Country MT

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • DC Mud Country MT (made by Mickey Thompson)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Cooper STT

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Nokian Vatiiva MT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nitto Mud

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Nitto TerraGrappler

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Nitewulf

Sandiegan05fronty said:
Those are nice tires nitewulf
Thank you, I am rather partial to them myself. Used to run Sumi's on my other trucks, guess you could say I am a bit loyal, they perform really well in all conditions I run into. Just don't seem to get to try them out in the snow. Maybe we will get some this year, its everywhere but here.

balage

I have Bfg A/T. 31x10,5x15
It's great.
Silence on asphalt. Without skid warning in rain! Some people like the mystic of the slippery A/T tires. They overdo the alarm.
And finally in offroad it has bigger knowledge like mine.
Oh and on the side of the tire there is the M+S plus the snowflake. It knows the winter system too. :smt045

Motorcop75

I'm running the 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers. Love the tire. Mild hum at highway speed but very manageable. We just dealt with 22" of snow and the truck was a beast!!! Tires worked great.

OkieScot

I chose the BFG since it looked to be the most user friendly for a 4x2 truck. I like the look of your tire Nitewulf, but are they rated as a truck tire? Since we just had a 14" snow here I need something that will handle the snow and it doesn't look like your tire has a tread pattern that will do that very well.