The FrontySpot "Spot"

Nitewulf

Awwwlll.... Come on..... Whats a little water gonna hurt? Besides you got 4wd, and a Nismo at that! (Just ribbing ya, You know how it goes.) I hear that all the time from some friends of mine when it comes to my truck. Awesome pics BTW. :smt038

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Fixed the missing picture. I added the after pic, now pic #3.

We have had so much rain they are letting a lot of water out the spillway. The river is out of its banks and has been for a few weeks now.

carphreak

i love the 6th pic. if i am not mistaken it is also your avatar right now. i love the angle, it gives your truck that GRRR and coming at ya look....

krh2

carphreak said:
i love the 6th pic. if i am not mistaken it is also your avatar right now. i love the angle, it gives your truck that GRRR and coming at ya look....
Ya, howd you do that.... set your depth of field to make the backround out of focus? Dude, you should be a Playboy photographer. :smt003 Seriously, I wanna know..

mdawg4x4

Administrator
krh2 said:
carphreak said:
Ya, howd you do that.... set your depth of field to make the backround out of focus? Dude, you should be a Playboy photographer. :smt003 Seriously, I wanna know..
I am no photo expert, but bought a 35mm camera when I was ~14. I have always enjoyed taking pics. I just haven't done much of that lately. I would love to have one of the new Canon digital SLRs with an assortment of lenses.

That was shot at the turnaround on a jetty in the reservoir. I backed up as far as I could and zoomed in on my truck to fill the screen. That will help blur the background. A couple posts up, I played with some auto filters in Paint Shop Pro that gave the truck and foreground a much sharper image.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Sandiegan05fronty said:
Dang it, that was what I was going to do. I was down by the beach yesterday and that one probably has the the "Spot" :smt011
Gives you an excuse to go back to the beach next weekend! :smt023

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Shift_Avenger said:
Maybe we can get Target to sponsor the SPOT. Awesome pic... Now I have to find one :smt012
Well KRH2 works for Cosco, my wife works for WalMart, and Sandi and I are promoting Target! :smt017
I don't think we'll have them as a sponsor. They will probably make us stop taking pics of their spot and remove the Spot from the home page.

Nitewulf

I really dont think so, Target has see spot save which is a dog, and their logo is a bullseye, so I think we will be ok.