The FrontySpot "Spot"

mdawg4x4

Administrator
I took a pic of the FrontySpot "Spot" this morning along with a few others.

Before the lift and tires,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and after.

eglaisi

Truck is looking good. I like the simple look of it, not too over the top. A set of black sliders would look good on there.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
eglaisi said:
Truck is looking good. I like the simple look of it, not too over the top. A set of black sliders would look good on there.
Thinking about getting some steel and making some. One of my co-workers used to work for a for a fab shop. He has the welders and tubing benders needed to do the job.

Reserector

I would love to go visit that "spot" and get a pic of the Marshmallow with a wheel up on it. Do you think they would mind? :smt003

Clever shot. Did the other patrons think you were nuts?

krh2

White out on your truck looks freakin great! Very nice pictures.... Professional... Wish mine came out like that. :smt009

mdawg4x4

Administrator
krh2 said:
White out on your truck looks freakin great! Very nice pictures.... Professional... Wish mine came out like that. :smt009
Thanks. I have always liked solid white letters, even though I did put a black wall tire on my wife's Pathy.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
You are correct,,,there is a pic missing. These 2 pics should have been together for comparison, even though I couldn't get to the same spot because of all the water.
[attachment=1][attachment=0]

Attachments