SuperChip Tuner!

BlackTigerSE

Ordered mine today and should have it tomorrow or the following day. Cost me $429.00 with a $128.70 rebate. So i paid ~$300 for a TUNER! So Excited!

greybrick

BlackTigerSE said:
Ordered mine today and should have it tomorrow or the following day. Cost me $429.00 with a $128.70 rebate. So i paid ~$300 for a TUNER! So Excited!
Looking forward to the review, thanks BT.

krh2

BlackTigerSE said:
How'd you get a rebate? Where did you get it?

BlackTigerSE

Hey krh2. Im on my phone so its hard for me to do this...your wife should know. I'll post this info up when I get a chance or maybe one of the mods or admin can post up the info since there are now a couple of you interested

BlackTigerSE

Lol, so you bought a tuner for urself krh2? What was your overall price? I'm not going to be able to install the tuner until next week or week after...my truck is shaking/vibrating at stops or in neutral...could be the fan or maybe a pulley....who knows. Going to get that checked before dealing with the chip...having problems getting onto the server to get the map tuner downloaded...

qborotali

SUPERCHIP IS AMAZING!!!!!! instant throttle response, amazing power, got to 100 in no time, watch out n/a 1/4mile record

krh2

qborotali said:
SUPERCHIP IS AMAZING!!!!!! instant throttle response, amazing power, got to 100 in no time, watch out n/a 1/4mile record
Meh, you will run 14.2 at best, wont crack 13 IMO.. Welcome to the club.. WOT is nice? NO?!

BlackTigerSE

Can't relate, since i've gotten used to it LOL. I might feel a bigger difference once i fix the exhaust. I experience horrible lag when i push the throttle :smt009