secondary suspension

lmpresnillo

Looking for air bumps/jounce kit so i dont ruin my coil buckets until i get shock hoops. if anyone is running them, are there any recomendations on which are good and bad, cheap or expensive and what size length (2,4, or 6") stroke is ideal for titan swap. thank you looking forward to your input

lmpresnillo

i thought that was nizmut with the light racing bumps. i saw the bumps in action and i think those were 2"' but i'll ask

BlackTigerSE

Could've sworn he was running 4" in the front. Didn't take a good look. Wouldn't 4" bumps do better for the coil-bucket, instead of 2". I mean, you can always mount it farther up, if you don't want the entire 4" stroke, right? I wish i could add bump stops myself, i don't even know if i could afford to reinforce the coil bucket. Guess i can't go too crazy with the titan swap. I don't think i could even jump it more than a foot, since i have a camper shell on the truck.

lmpresnillo

Terrible J has the 2" saw bumps. he said 4" wouldnt fuction correstly. the bump doesnt need to make contact the full movement of the lca or the ride will be too stiff. it should keep it from bottoming out but not to limit the lower arm movement. positioning it higher wouldnt work cause the uca's will be in the way.

BlackTigerSE

lmpresnillo said:
Terrible J has the 2" saw bumps. he said 4" wouldnt fuction correstly. the bump doesnt need to make contact the full movement of the lca or the ride will be too stiff. it should keep it from bottoming out but not to limit the lower arm movement. positioning it higher wouldnt work cause the uca's will be in the way.
I was going to ask Jay myself haha.

whistler

[attachment=3157][attachment=3158]I have two inch Radflo bumps in the front.They engage too soon.Using them on the rear now and will buy new Radflos and shorten them to one inch.
[hr]
Just realized how old this post was.Guess nobody hangs out here.

Attachments

mdawg4x4

Administrator
whistler said:
I have two inch Radflo bumps in the front.They engage too soon.Using them on the rear now and will buy new Radflos and shorten them to one inch.
[hr]
Just realized how old this post was.Guess nobody hangs out here.
Love the bump stops.
And yes slim crowd. Hard to compete with CF.