Sarah Palin book

mdawg4x4

Administrator
I disagree. I think it has opened the eyes, of those that have read the book, to who she is and the liberal medias attempt to tarnish her image. The Republican Party, itself, had issues with her down home personality. They issued press releases on her behalf before she had a chance to speak. She was sheltered from her own state during the campaign, even though she was still governor.

I challenge you to read the book before making up your mind. Most of the opposition public opinion of Sarah Palin is straight up Liberal agenda!

OkieScot

mdawg4x4 is correct. You really should read her book to see how she was treated not only by the very bias mainstream media, but by many in the Republican party as well. I am not sure what your are basing her failure on. She draws large crowds wherever she goes. She is better liked than most of the politicians on either side of the aisle.

You will see her presence in politics for years to come. She may not be a candidate for any office, but she will be very much a part of our politics never the less.

OkieScot

I read it in a couple of days, but that was during the winter. I have been working a picture puzzle with 2000 pieces for about a week now and with all of the things I have to do this time of the year it will probably take me the rest of my life to finish it.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
I love jigsaw puzzles. I have 2 Coka Cola 2000pc puzzles framed in our kitchen, several I did for my daughter's room, and a couple I haven't started yet.