San Diego Area

Firebreed

Hey Adkins you goin sat?

Btw pm me your cell so we can meet up one day... You living on 32nd street and commuting to Baboua (cant spell today *sigh*) or what?

adkins

Firebreed said:
Hey Adkins you goin sat?

which place sat?

Btw pm me your cell so we can meet up one day... You living on 32nd street and commuting to Baboua (cant spell today *sigh*) or what?
I am staying up here at balboa, are you down on 32nd

adkins

yea i should be able to, what time is leave time. I have not really been in to studying this stuff. I will get it done sometime, hopefully it will be good enough to pass.

Firebreed

Im leaving around 5:30am, got to meet at a hotel called The blue inn off the 78 at 7am, then were off to have fun, i will understand if thats too early lol

Firebreed

Sandiegan05fronty said:
How is your leg doing?

the foot is doin good, talked to my doc and he said it was a sprain and put me on 800mg ibuprofen, atleast i can walk on it better now lmao, infact, it doesnt even hurt... but he told me to take the pills for 10 day's even if it feels better... sooo :D

Firebreed

sandi, could you get kev to tell me the directions to "The blue inn" again, thats on hwy 78, ive beent told its not far from hwy 86 on the cahuilla trail... (well at least the way you all go lol)