San Diego Area

Firebreed

yea tell me about it, its gone down like 2 cents where i last filled up, by the time i fill up again it will be up 10 cents lol

Sandiegan05fronty

Firebreed said:
yea tell me about it, its gone down like 2 cents where i last filled up, by the time i fill up again it will be up 10 cents lol
Yep, my favorite station went down $.02/gal as well.

I think I am going to get Zoo Passes (a year pass) this year. I got a coupon for $10 off. :smt004

adkins

i got gas today it was 4.42

we could all meet and go to the zoo when you get your pass military gets in free

adkins

before it was you had to be in uniform but they changed it because everyone would change once they got in.

adkins

yep, sea world is free too just have to go to a website and print out a page. but that is only once a year but you can get family in free there

BlackTigerSE

Sandiegan05fronty said:
Firebreed said:
Yep, my favorite station went down $.02/gal as well.

I think I am going to get Zoo Passes (a year pass) this year. I got a coupon for $10 off. :smt004

Thats awsome!! can i use it for a day? LOL

So are you and your hubby planning on doing a bbq or cook out at the beach meet on august 17th? I'm gonna be mighty hungry! lol OR we could all just head to hooters :smt003