San Diego Area

Firebreed

adkins said:
i am a corpsman i am in school right now learning to be an x-ray tech. I am on the same base as balboa hospital

cool deal have fun doing that! Got to go get some new glasses and hopefully they will give me some sunglassess too!

Firebreed

either do i, If you want to do it before the 4th of july weekend we can do that too, but i leave on the 3rd to go up to Hanford, CA to see my folks for the 4th of july weekend, then im back on the 6th... Sooo.... lets start off on what to eat lol

Firebreed

lol, not sure what im going to do today either, im preaty much broke right now... *sigh* ill more than likely just stay on the forums all day lol

Firebreed

it does doesnt it, I might hit up the beach too dont know yet, Anybody know of a place where i can bucket wash my truck?

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Co worker of mine that just got back from Japan flew into San Diego Friday to catch a cruise. I knew he was going on a cruise, but didn't know he was catching it out of SD. I talked to him Friday after he got there. They were trying to decide what to go see. I told him he had to take his boys to the Zoo.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
When I made my way West last July 4th holiday, I took my daughter to the zoo. I was just a kid myself when I was there and didn't want to go all the way to CA and not take her to the SD Zoo. I wanted to return again this year, but $4 and up for a gallon of gas made me change my mind.