San Diego Area

Firebreed

Checking in as well. Hopefully ill see you all around, look for a black 2004 King cab with United States Navy on the back as well as other stickers including the stillen sticker sandi sent me awhile back!

Sandiegan05fronty

Firebreed said:
Checking in as well. Hopefully ill see you all around, look for a black 2004 King cab with United States Navy on the back as well as other stickers including the stillen sticker sandi sent me awhile back!
Welcome to America's Finest City. :smt003

Where abouts in San Diego?

Firebreed

Got into town on the 5th of june

havent really got out to the east county yet, but ive been down town to the gaslamp district and had a blast.

Thank you sandi for your support of the troops! been running around and more and more lately all i have been hearing is people calling all the armed forces personell baby killers ect ect. sorta breaks my heart when i hear that, but thats going off topic :p,

So, i need suggestions on good mexican resturants.. ive been dieing for some good olde mexican food. Not goin down to TJ though :(

Sandiegan05fronty

Firebreed said:
Got into town on the 5th of june

havent really got out to the east county yet, but ive been down town to the gaslamp district and had a blast.

Thank you sandi for your support of the troops! been running around and more and more lately all i have been hearing is people calling all the armed forces personell baby killers ect ect. sorta breaks my heart when i hear that, but thats going off topic :p,

So, i need suggestions on good mexican resturants.. ive been dieing for some good olde mexican food. Not goin down to TJ though :(
What do you do in the Navy?

Mexican Resturant=Old Town! Old Town Mex in Old town....yummmmy They make their own tortillas.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Welcome The Spot Firebreed. You won't get any flack around here about your service for our country. Many thanks to you and all the others that put your lives on the line so we can drive what we want, where we want, when we want.

[attachment=0]

Attachments

Sandiegan05fronty

mdawg4x4 said:
Welcome The Spot Firebreed. You won't get any flack around here about your service for our country. Many thanks to you and all the others that put your lives on the line so we can drive what we want, where we want, when we want.

[attachment=0]
Thanks mdawg4x4, been thinking about him since reading his post! :smt011
Very sadden by it! :smt009 God Bless you Firebreed! We love you!!!!

Firebreed

Sandiegan05fronty said:
What do you do in the Navy?

Mexican Resturant=Old Town! Old Town Mex in Old town....yummmmy They make their own tortillas.
Yum, sounds good ill have to hit that up! Yea it makes me mad that people do that/say that but every frontier forum im on are always supportive to the the memebers of the armed forces, As for what i do, i work on communication systems and radars :D dream job right there for me.

adkins

i am a corpsman i am in school right now learning to be an x-ray tech. I am on the same base as balboa hospital