Roll Pans Frontier 2005+

Shift_Avenger

If you have any of these parts please post pics and a review.

Street Scene
http://www.streetsceneeq.com/product_list.asp?mi=8
All Street Scene Roll Pans are made of highly durable urethane
Installation instructions http://www.streetsceneeq.com/instructions/pdf/950-70420.pdf

Stillen
http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=STIRLPN01&c=EX&year=&make=&model=
STILLEN's Roll Pans are made of high quality urethane, and designed to create a smooth, clean look for your truck. Our urethane roll pans have been custom designed for each and every application to ensure a perfect fit. All STILLEN urethane products feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

qborotali

dont plan on towing anything though, whenb i need to tow something i take the roll pan off bolt on the tow harness and tow you cant have the roll pan on stupid design...p.s your also going to have to fab a way to light up the liscense plate theres no hole or anything to mount the existing ones on the roll pan, i just took 1 of the lights pulled it thorugh a usless square hole behind the lisence plate and just have the bulb dangle above real ghetto never got a chance to fab up something permenant.

MOBEEBO

I just bought the Stillen! :smt041

They are having a free shipping promotion and that roll pan would have cost much more for shipping on a lot of other sites. :smt045
Maybe I will do the install guide for the Spot! :smt024

By the way.... I took the tailgate and the tow hitch off and saved 90 lbs. (55 lbs. and 35 lbs. respectively). Now I can pop the bumper off too! :smt023

Stay tuned. :smt002

Shift_Avenger

MOBEEBO said:
I just bought the Stillen! :smt041

They are having a free shipping promotion and that roll pan would have cost much more for shipping on a lot of other sites. :smt045
Maybe I will do the install guide for the Spot! :smt024

By the way.... I took the tailgate and the tow hitch off and saved 90 lbs. (55 lbs. and 35 lbs. respectively). Now I can pop the bumper off too! :smt023

Stay tuned. :smt002

A write up will definitely be in order. Lots of pics!!!!

OkieScot

Shift_Avenger,

In your original post the Stillen roll pan appears to have a straight edge at the bottom, but on the site it is tapered. I actually like the straight look better. Do you know if that look is available too?

OkieScot

Shift_Avenger

OkieScot said:
Shift_Avenger,

In your original post the Stillen roll pan appears to have a straight edge at the bottom, but on the site it is tapered. I actually like the straight look better. Do you know if that look is available too?

OkieScot
I do not believe so, I took that pic from the general roll pan category. But maybe kile from Stillen might be able to answer that better than I can.

MOBEEBO

Maybe Kyle from Stillen can also give us a discount code to use when we purchase from them. :smt006 :smt003

qborotali

the stillen an street scene are the same thing..mobeebo watch out when you go to get it painted, the painter had alot of problems getting the paint to not get holes in it b/c the material, p.s. it calls for screwing in the roll pan to the side of the bed so your going to need a strong drill bit, and mesure twice or else youll getdistortion, ands since i live in the city i decided to not put the two bttom screw on the bottom this way when people parked behind me and they hit the roll pan it will give some lee way so it just wont break if it was solid. your gogint o be happy with the looks, i lvoe the back of my truck it deffeintly gives it that sport truck apperance, and now you can use the old bumper to work out with that thing ways alot..lol