Res and Mdawg ridin in Laurel, MS with friends

eglaisi

:smt003 How do your carpets smell?

Since mine came with the carpet ripped out, I may just clean it up and brush some bedliner or something on it.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
The short one with no bed started life as a Bronco II. He took the BII body off, put the Ranger cab on, shortened the Ranger bed to fit, but uses the flat bed when off roading.

balage

mdawg4x4 said:
The short one with no bed started life as a Bronco II. He took the BII body off, put the Ranger cab on, shortened the Ranger bed to fit, but uses the flat bed when off roading.
Thanks the info. :smt045
Your Jeep gone wild. Res was tough in the water. :smt003
Maybe i didn't notice..Bwarren was with his blue Fronty?

mdawg4x4

Administrator
No, his tires were slick. He has some ordered but haven't arived yet. He was passenger in the BII.
Here is a pic of the BII before.
[attachment=0]

Attachments

BlackTigerSE

Nope, that was not a flash flood...it was just a huge puddle i found south from the border of oregon in nor cal.

and thanks for the links, ill check out both forums.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
The naked Ford started life as the bronco II seen a few post further up. The kid driving in that pic didn't even have his drivers license at teh time. His dad drove him to where w eride and then let him drive. He and his dad haev done all of the work on it.

BlackTigerSE

mdawg4x4 said:
The naked Ford started life as the bronco II seen a few post further up. The kid driving in that pic didn't even have his drivers license at teh time. His dad drove him to where w eride and then let him drive. He and his dad haev done all of the work on it.

impressive

Sandiegan05fronty

that was a fun video to watch! :smt041 :smt041
Poor, poor flamin marshmallo!
I would not like to be the one to clean off all the mud. By the way, Did you guys get alot of rain or what?

mdawg4x4

Administrator
We have had rain at least once a week for as far back as I can remember. My yard is soggy. There is supposed to be some severe storms tonight.