Res and Mdawg ridin in Laurel, MS with friends

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Sandiegan05fronty said:
I was going to ask if anyone got water in their cab. You answered my question. lol
I left early with one trail left to run. Must have been on the last trail.

Reserector

It was kind of funny when I opened the door and the water poured out. I pictured myself in that ad with the cop and the drunk driver, except he would ask me "Sir, have you been trail riding tonight?". :smt042

BlackTigerSE

Wow! Looks like you guys had a blast! Wish i was with! I went through a 2 foot deep puddle today...got pictures on my camera fone.

eglaisi

Res, have you relocated your ECU? Looks like you were safe there since that would actually be the high point :smt042

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Sandiegan05fronty said:
I just saw the video on MS. Very very cool!
Ben (bwarren228) is posting it on Youtube. Photobucket cut 4 min off of it. When he gets it posted, I'll post it over here.

balage

Aaaaaaahhhh!!! :smt026 I'm sleeping a bit and you gone to play???? :smt003
Great pics! Pretty party! :smt023
and thanks for the Ranger! :smt002

BlackTigerSE

mdawg4x4 said:
Sandiegan05fronty said:
I just saw the video on MS. Very very cool!
Ben (bwarren228) is posting it on Youtube. Photobucket cut 4 min off of it. When he gets it posted, I'll post it over here.

Sweet! :smt023 Can't wait! :smt026 Btwn, what Jeep club/forum do you use mdawg? lol

BlackTigerSE

New Years 1/1/09

oh wow, i just noticed how close i was from being flooded....looks like i was an inch or less from having to dry my carpets...lol

Reserector

eglaisi said:
Res, have you relocated your ECU? Looks like you were safe there since that would actually be the high point :smt042
Seriously thinking about it, now. I don't take risks like that on the passenger side for that reason, but it can still happen. I have a spare ECU, but it would be better to not need it. :smt002