Replacement for windshield washer nozzle

NismoFrontier04

I have a 2004 nissan frontier crew cab and I realized that the left windshield washer nozzle isn't spraying as strong as the right side. I was wondering if is either the nozzle or the hose needs to be replaced. Can you tell me where I can find a replacement for a windshield washer nozzle? I really want the one that has lights on it but they don't come in black. Thanks.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
An OE replacement could probaby be found at a salvage yard. Autoanything may have an aftermarket Nozzle.

La Queen

NissanParts4U can get you an OE piece at a good price, I thought you had gotten rid of the Frontier? Oh and did you check your hose and fluid level?

NismoFrontier04 said:
I have a 2004 nissan frontier crew cab and I realized that the left windshield washer nozzle isn't spraying as strong as the right side. I was wondering if is either the nozzle or the hose needs to be replaced. Can you tell me where I can find a replacement for a windshield washer nozzle? I really want the one that has lights on it but they don't come in black. Thanks.
As temporary fix try a needle or sand down a toothpick, even a thin wire. Push it in the openings carefully clean out any deposits. It won't hurt to try. Just a suggestion.

NismoFrontier04

Gray Ghost 2.5 SL said:
NismoFrontier04 said:
As temporary fix try a needle or sand down a toothpick, even a thin wire. Push it in the openings carefully clean out any deposits. It won't hurt to try. Just a suggestion.
Thanks. I will give that a try.[hr]
La Queen said:
NissanParts4U can get you an OE piece at a good price, I thought you had gotten rid of the Frontier? Oh and did you check your hose and fluid level?
I will research that site. Nah, I can't get rid of my frontier. that's my baby. Yeah I did checked my hose and fluid level.

NismoFrontier04

Gray Ghost 2.5 SL said:
NismoFrontier04 said:
Hey, I did that toothpick trick and it did work. Thanks for your advice.

NismoFrontier04

Gray Ghost 2.5 SL said:
NismoFrontier04 said:
I gave that a try and it fixed the left nozzle. This time is the right nozzle that has the problem. I've been doing that toothpick trick but the left hole on the right nozzle is still spraying low. I was wondering if my hose are dirty.