Random Pics.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
balage said:
Nice pics Mike. From where?
Beach is Orange Beach, Alabama. Barn pics from Oak Hollow Farms in Fairhope, Alabama. My daughter and a friend of hers wanted to horseback riding. We stopped by there on the way home.
I want a barn just like theirs to make a make me a work shop. This one was not where they kept the horses. It was set up for entertaining.

balage

mdawg4x4 said:
balage said:
Nice pics Mike. From where?
Beach is Orange Beach, Alabama. Barn pics from Oak Hollow Farms in Fairhope, Alabama. My daughter and a friend of hers wanted to horseback riding. We stopped by there on the way home.
I want a barn just like theirs to make a make me a work shop. This one was not where they kept the horses. It was set up for entertaining.

This "house" is AWESOME. Pure America.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Actually it is a barn for farm animals. But I want for shop to work on Patrol, Jeep, Frontier, whatever else I decide to buy.

Phelan

View from my suite @ Treasure Island. The strip is to the right and one of the Trump towers dead ahead.

Watching the crowd stream in for VMware CEO Paul Maritz's day 1 general session speech

Vegas Sunset, didn't see it often but it was beautiful

Vegas Sunrise, again didn't see it often. Was usually in the bowels of the Sands Expo center headed to breakfast before sunrise

VMware customer appreciation party @ Pure - Caesar's Palace

EB_05_NISMO

We got 10-12 inches of heavy wet snow in my area. There are lots of wires and trees down. Here's some of the damage:

The neighbors tree:

Some damage on my drive into work:

Status
Not open for further replies.