Pro4X - Rear end lift only question

tevo56

2012 Frontier Pro4X / just want to raise the rear end a bit. Trying to minimize the low look in the rear end which Nissan Frontiers seem to have. Would Nisstec 1.5 Rear Block kit with u bolts help me at all. Would this alter anything else I [/font]should be concerned with and would the factory Bilstein shocks be long enough for this small of a lift?
Thanks for all replies

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Your truck is stock? And it is lower in the rear? The Frontier typically sits 1.5" lower in the front from the factory. My 2.5" lift was 2.5 in the front and 1.5 in the rear. The rear was accomplished using longer shackles.

dacal86

tevo56 said:
2012 Frontier Pro4X / just want to raise the rear end a bit. Trying to minimize the low look in the rear end which Nissan Frontiers seem to have. Would Nisstec 1.5 Rear Block kit with u bolts help me at all. Would this alter anything else I [/font]should be concerned with and would the factory Bilstein shocks be long enough for this small of a lift?
Thanks for all replies
I JUST PURCHASED A 2.5" BLOCKS LIFT FOR MY REAR AND A 3" LIFT FOR MY FRONT
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A SMALLER LIFT LIKE THAT, HAVING A REAR SHOCK THAT IS AN INCH OR TWO LONGER THAN THE STOCK SHOCK SHOULD NOT CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS. AS FOR THE CHANGING ANGLE OF THE DRIVE SHAFT IT SHOULD BE OK, U JOINTS AND BEARINGS SHOULD BE FINE! BUT ARE YOU NOT GOING TO RAISE THE FRONT UP BECAUSE THE FRONT SITS LOWER THAN THE BACK!