Previous Rides....

OkieScot

Here are the last two motorcycles I had. I had a 2000 Kawasaki W650 at the same time, but I have not been able to find any pictures of it. I took so many pictures of cars and bikes most of my life that I sort of burned out on it the last several years.

In pictures 3 and 4 you can see my 2000 Frontier. When I bought it I had them switch wheels with a 2001 Frontier, because I liked the 2001 wheel better.

OkieScot

Attachments

balage

I looked at the pictures without preparation!
I look for some strong tranquilliser now!!!! :smt104

....Oh that Mustang, and it 280 :smt049

carphreak

i think i have seen some of these pictures before but i must say that's an awesome list of cars that you have owned. imagine if you never sold any one of those? you could start your own museum!

and as for the bmw r1200c wow you got the james bond bike. same color too....

OkieScot

I posted them on another forum in the past and I also had my Photobucket account in my signature.

OkieScot

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Finally scanned my 1st 2 vehicles. I'll have to see if I have pics of the others.

74 Datsun 620

79 Datsun 620 KC; custom paint, Dick Cepek Mini-trucker XT tires on DC chrome spokes

After adding tonneau, Bushwacker flares, and Roadhandler AT Kevlar radials.

My 75 CJ5 I bought from my Bro-n-law.

OkieScot

I still think that the 620 had the nicest lines of all of the pickups. My 1977 was a Kingcab 5 speed. It was pretty much stock except for dual exhaust and a pair of seats out of a BMW. Boy were those seats nice. I kept my old truck for 24 years and 175,000 miles. I sold it in 2000 when I retired and bought a 2000 Nissan pickup. I only kept that truck 5 years and then just had to have my 2005.

Thank you for sharing your pictures.

OkieScot

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Shift_Avenger said:
Shift_Avenger said:
Learned to drive on it and have it still have it

1970 Nova
Finally got it running again and took it for a spin. It is in badly need of a paint job.
Congrats on getting it going, but the AC belt is missing. Tooooo hot right now to be without AC!

FRONT4X

Previous rides;

05 Nissan Frontier SE 4x4 crew cab
04 Nissan Frontier XE king cab
04 Nissan Xterra 4 cyl.
00 Nissan Frontier Desert Runner king cab
95 GMC Sierra 2500 extended cab long bed
93 Pontiac Firebird
89 Toyota 1ton PU
85 Toyota 1ton PU

Mach1tosh

[attachment=3213]

The '03 Mach 1, blue one on the right at the Shelby plant in Vegas with a '69 and another '03.
Had that for 9 years and traded it in for the Frontier after just under 40K miles.  I miss it every sunny day

Attachments

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Mach1tosh said:
The '03 Mach 1, blue one on the right at the Shelby plant in Vegas with a '69 and another '03.
Had that for 9 years and traded it in for the Frontier after just under 40K miles.  I miss it every sunny day
There are a couple Fords I like, and several Mustangs fall into that category, but they have to be V8!
69 Fastback is my favorite.

Mach1tosh

mdawg4x4 said:
Mach1tosh said:
There are a couple Fords I like, and several Mustangs fall into that category, but they have to be V8!
69 Fastback is my favorite.
You would like the Mach 1, all aluminum quad OHC 32 valve V8 with shaker ram air.  Yeah a real shaker, hole in the hood and all.
Did the 100 meter dash in 5.98 @ a hair over 70 mph, all kinds of fun.  Leather, air and cruise control too :smt080