OCT 7th meet Pics...

scottsbro23

New Member
GREAT Turn out.!! Even after the Monsoon. I counted 12 Nissans..and one Cheby...LOL






Brutal's Fronty








And then the rain came!





 

krh2

New Member
Nice pix Steve! You dont look too happy in the second to last pic thoughl. Either the rain or the ranger in the woods..
 

scottsbro23

New Member
krh2 said:
Nice pix Steve! You dont look too happy in the second to last pic thoughl. Either the rain or the ranger in the woods..
I was a little unhappy...notice no smoke pouring out of the smoke stack...

I was having issues re-lighting the fire.
 

mdawg4x4

Administrator
A little rain makes it hard to enjoy the outing, but looks like you had a nice line up of trucks.
 

krh2

New Member
scottsbro23 said:
krh2 said:
Nice pix Steve! You dont look too happy in the second to last pic thoughl. Either the rain or the ranger in the woods..
I was a little unhappy...notice no smoke pouring out of the smoke stack...

I was having issues re-lighting the fire.
Well you musta been successfull according to d dawg. "brickettes" :smt003 Im tellin ya just start the "real" pit the night before, put it in the bed, and leave a smoke trail all the way to the park. :smt004 Nice meet Steve. You had a real good turn out, wish we coulda been there. Next year brudda. :smt001 And I'm bringin my sticks. So hit the range.....
 

scottsbro23

New Member
krh2 said:
scottsbro23 said:
krh2 said:
Nice pix Steve! You dont look too happy in the second to last pic thoughl. Either the rain or the ranger in the woods..
I was a little unhappy...notice no smoke pouring out of the smoke stack...

I was having issues re-lighting the fire.
Well you musta been successfull according to d dawg. "brickettes" :smt003 Im tellin ya just start the "real" pit the night before, put it in the bed, and leave a smoke trail all the way to the park. :smt004 Nice meet Steve. You had a real good turn out, wish we coulda been there. Next year brudda. :smt001 And I'm bringin my sticks. So hit the range.....
The "Real" pit..won't fit in the bed.. its a 10' long 4 door (2 each side) on a trailer. And that's the way to do it...set up camp the night before..throw the Briskets on about midnight ..drink..smoke stogies..play cards..B.S. ...drink some more... lol.
 
Top