NW Houston Sat. Night Cruise Pics...

scottsbro23

Whell the only camera I had with me was my MTB Trail Camera..It's kinda beat up.LOL AND I didn't bring a memory card..so I only snapped a few pics.

Well here ya go...the white one is a 59 Pontiac _______ can anybody guess the model? It belongs to my sons School Librarian... the only thing they did to it was Paint (has pink ghost flames) wheels and Air Ride Susp. Everything else is original..and the interior is MINT!!

The 2nd one I LOVED ..It's what I had in Highschool...except mine was a longbed, no airride, and no monster rollers..(could you imagine rolling up to highschool parking lot on airride and 22's in 1987!!!) The third is...well EVERYBODY knows ....My son Had to have a pic of it... I told him if it wasn't for the movie this car wouldn't so popular to kids his age (12). Heck it's probably not even a GT500....notice the hood is closed, and the front is sitting too high.

Attachments

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Answer please.

We have a little car show here in Madison about once a year. And, it's always on a weekend when we are out of town.

krh2

scottsbro23 said:
Whell the only camera I had with me was my MTB Trail Camera..It's kinda beat up.LOL AND I didn't bring a memory card..so I only snapped a few pics.
Well, at least you brought a camera. That is a good first step. :smt003 Nice pics.