not really a kill

Maine 6-spd CC

but as I went to pass 3 cars today from about 20mph (plow truck had just turned off so we were moving slow...roads were clean though), I get out in the other lane, and the front car (a newer maxima) sees me coming up in the other lane and drops the hammer...funny thing is, he didnt pull away. in the end, I decided to just tuck in behind him because it wasnt worth it to me to be going any faster. kinda pissed me off but I was laughing because he wasnt pulling away (and why would you hit the gas just enough to stop someone from passing you unless you're a complete a-hole? in the end, I decided that was the answer since there's no way my truck should be keeping up with a max.)

carphreak

there is another way ofcourse, if the max has 20 or 22s and was loaded with passengers....

...and on the preventing others from passing you? trust me i have met my fair share of those people on the road. sometimes its just plain inconsideration or ignorance. they either don't care or they did not know/see you...

....and that's one of the reasons i drive fast. real fast. to stay ahead of these idiots i share the road with.... :smt029

Maine 6-spd CC

carphreak said:
there is another way ofcourse, if the max has 20 or 22s and was loaded with passengers....

...and on the preventing others from passing you? trust me i have met my fair share of those people on the road. sometimes its just plain inconsideration or ignorance. they either don't care or they did not know/see you...

....and that's one of the reasons i drive fast. real fast. to stay ahead of these idiots i share the road with.... :smt029
nah, he was alone, I had a load of crap in the truck though.

greybrick

Haha, set up a Mini this afternoon. About three unsyncronized lights, the first two he was playing around showing off to this mom's soccer truck, and me just driving like an old fart. :smt001

The third one I had him by about 20 car lengths until he figured it all out...finally he passed me doing like about :smt013 120 :smt013 and looking pissed screamed off into the horizon, but by that time I was back to driving like an old fart again, and as the top of that hill often has a cop radar setup... :smt002

I don't really consider it as a kill as I think I took advantage of him but haha anyway Mini. :smt016

Shift_Avenger

greybrick said:
Haha, set up a Mini this afternoon. About three unsyncronized lights, the first two he was playing around showing off to this mom's soccer truck, and me just driving like an old fart. :smt001

The third one I had him by about 20 car lengths until he figured it all out...finally he passed me doing like about :smt013 120 :smt013 and looking pissed screamed off into the horizon, but by that time I was back to driving like an old fart again.

I don't really consider it as a kill as I think i took advantage of him but haha anyway Mini. :smt016

Nice kill, ever since I got done with all my mods I do not even get challenged any more :smt011 Oh well, I have been going to the track to blow the need for speed out my system. It is fun, I just wish I could go more often :smt012