Nor Cal Frontier Club Please Read if you live in This Area

MaQAtaK

Alright it looks like there are a lot of duplicate people on here, but I might find some new people. A buddy and I are trying to start a northern cal frontier club The name is Nor Cal Frontiers NCF. We are having stickers made and plan to have our first meet in October. Please PM me if you would like to join or would like information.

Thank you all.

krh2

MaQAtaK said:
krh2 said:
Where abouts in Nor cal?
I'm in Cupertino near San Jose. But the meets will probably be at diffeerent houses, and off road parks ect.
Used to work in SJ and lived in Millbrea. $hity commute. One of the moderators Little red express lives in Hayward or somewhere real close to that. Maybe Freemont. Send him a pm.

MaQAtaK

krh2 said:
MaQAtaK said:
krh2 said:
Where abouts in Nor cal?
I'm in Cupertino near San Jose. But the meets will probably be at diffeerent houses, and off road parks ect.
Used to work in SJ and lived in Millbrea. $hity commute. One of the moderators Little red express lives in Hayward or somewhere real close to that. Maybe Freemont. Send him a pm.
Where do you reside?

krh2

MaQAtaK said:
krh2 said:
MaQAtaK said:
krh2 said:
Where abouts in Nor cal?
Where do you reside?
Me? San Diego.

MaQAtaK

We have about 5 guys going to hollister on 9/15 or 9/16 if anyone wants to come along the more the merrier.

jaf_nismospeed

Re:

Sandi said:
:smt006 and welcome to the spot, you need to move to SoCal... :smt003
I am in socal please give info if there is any fronty clubs out there that meet :smt003
As in camping, fishing, drinking, concerts, off roading, hell just having a good time.
I am in the 909 and lookin to join....

Josh