Nissan Dream cars

carphreak

i forgot how much of a unicorn these are here in america. where i grew up, the 720 and the hardbody both had diesels (even the first gen frontiers) and were more common as crew cabs than extended cabs. single cabs were even rarer. same for isuzu pickups and toyota hiluxes...

..i was thinking maybe it would be easier to ship the crew cab body bare, as parts and then convert a king cab hardbody....

eglaisi

I was considering it, then shortening the bed on mine... but I really think it's more headache than it's worth trying to source one and get it back here. I also thought of getting a WD21 Pathfinder body and cutting a few inches after the rear doors, grafting a back section of a truck cab onto the rear of the Pathy body and have a custom crew cab.... but then I looked at the angles and figured it just wouldn't look right.

carphreak

with the right mods i think that can look right, like the old ford expedition himalaya concpet from a few years ago....

balage

carphreak said:
with the right mods i think that can look right, like the old ford expedition himalaya concpet from a few years ago....

Eh..what's up Carp? It's a F150. Ok I like it, but the title is Nissan Dreams cars... :smt040

carphreak

lol i know balage. i was just trying to show eglaisi because he was thinking of getting a pathfinder and taking the back off, like this ford concept vehicle. he said it might not look right so i showed hime this pic proving that with the right accessories, it can look good

carphreak

to make up for the ford post, how about this lovely nissan frontier err suzuki equator 4 cyl modified for the upcoming chicago auto show....

more info here

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Looks pretty good. Maybe the Suzuki connections will get additional aftermarket wheels for us to choose from.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Shift_Avenger said:
X3.

That truck debadged would be awesome!!

My only question Why? Why is Nissan not doing the same thing? :smt011
Car show specialty trucks "Same Thing?" Money!

mdawg4x4

Administrator
G35 with Nissan emblems??? I understand the JDM wanting Infiniti emblems for themselves, but the other way around? Maybe Sylvia on a 240SX or Fairlady on a Z. Enough bout that, still looked good.

WhistlerWzrd

Took my truck for a wash today at the Dealer ( a free wash with the VIP Plan), there was a GTR on the lot when I got back, really sweet, Gold Brembo Brakes, drilled rotors, and who knows what else, evidently belongs to a 30 something Male in the local area, Paint job is White, but a shimmering seashell metallic white, happy to know someone in the area has one.
WW

mdawg4x4

Administrator
WhistlerWzrd said:
Took my truck for a wash today at the Dealer ( a free wash with the VIP Plan), there was a GTR on the lot when I got back, really sweet, Gold Brembo Brakes, drilled rotors, and who knows what else, evidently belongs to a 30 something Male in the local area, Paint job is White, but a shimmering seashell metallic white, happy to know someone in the area has one.
WW
I was in awe the 1st time I saw one in person. It definitely is my dream car.