New member from S. Jersey

Rav3n

Hi everyone.

I just joined after finding through a sponsor on this site.
I got my Frontier in Aug 08 brand new. I had wanted a CC with a decent bed, fortunately the dealer had 2 CC's, one with a 5.5' bed and one with a 6' bed.
I went with the 6' bed which happened to be a SE 4x4.

Don't know if anyone here is from the S. Jersey area, might have seen me, sliver frontier with an ARE cap. I got a Jolly Roger sticker on my rear bumper that I picked up in Key West. I'm currently sporting a few mods that I saw over on Clubfrontier.org.

Thing is, my very first truck was a 84' Nissan pick up, a little 2 door 4 banger with a 5 speed. Bought it in 94 with 135k miles and finally died 6 years at 202k.
Always liked Nissan's.

crash77

Rav3n said:
Hi everyone.

I just joined after finding through a sponsor on this site.
I got my Frontier in Aug 08 brand new. I had wanted a CC with a decent bed, fortunately the dealer had 2 CC's, one with a 5.5' bed and one with a 6' bed.
I went with the 6' bed which happened to be a SE 4x4.

Don't know if anyone here is from the S. Jersey area, might have seen me, sliver frontier with an ARE cap. I got a Jolly Roger sticker on my rear bumper that I picked up in Key West. I'm currently sporting a few mods that I saw over on Clubfrontier.org.

Thing is, my very first truck was a 84' Nissan pick up, a little 2 door 4 banger with a 5 speed. Bought it in 94 with 135k miles and finally died 6 years at 202k.
Always liked Nissan's.
Welcome. Hope to see some pics soon

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Welcome to The Spot.
My 1st vehicle was a 74 Datsun PU short bed. Mom and dad gave it to me in 78 when I got my DL. Dad sold it and bought me a 79 Datsun KC. I sold that for a Jeep years later, and in 90 picked up a repo 89 KC. I, too, have always been a Datsun/Nissan fan.

Enjoy the ride.