My truck is finally here!!

crash77

My truck arrived on Friday afternoon. I have been working 12s all weekend, and tomorrow, so I haven't had too much time to play with it or get pics, but I will get some posted as soon as I can. The sales manager was going crazy when it arrived on the truck at the dealership. It is the first 6MT they had seen and he wanted to know if it was already sold. I love the color (night armor) and the seats are crazy comfortable. It is the first new vehicle I have ever had for myself and it's nice to have firm new shifter and seats that aren't saggy. I see many good years ahead.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Awesome. The next best feeling is when you pay it off and have a title "free and clear." Did you get leather seats?

crash77

mdawg4x4 said:
Awesome. The next best feeling is when you pay it off and have a title "free and clear." Did you get leather seats?
no leather. Stupid nissan doesn't offer sat radio, daytime running lights, or the luxury package(leather seats) with a manual. You have to get an SV for most of that, which is an auto only trim. I was looking on the website, and the luxury package is not even listed as an option yet on the '12s. They also removed the CAI as an option. I am just going to get some seat covers. I am debating between leatherette or fabric. I am looking at wet okole and coverking stuff.

crash77

Shift_Avenger said:
You will love the manual. A couple of upgrades and it sounds great when you get on it![hr]
I love the control!
I am having fun so far, but that 1,200 mile break in is gonna kill me! it's soo hard not to get over 4k RPMs. I have been researching some upgrades, but I just ordered coverking seat covers and will order a Bak Industries folding tonneau, so I can't spend much more. I was researching Injen CAIs, but I got an aftermarket warranty extension, so I have to read the fine print and see what I can do w/o voiding it. I will hopefully be posting some pics soon.