My 1/43 Scale Diecast Collection

mdawg4x4

Administrator
I have an R35 Black Edition, a magic Purple R34, Pennzoil #23 and Xanovi #22 R34, and a few Zs. All 1/43. Along with a Ty Beenie Godzilla I picked up while in Japan back in 02.

My favorite 2: R35 Black Edition, R34 Magic Purple (shift change paint)

And a couple 1/87 (I think). Couldn't find a white Jeep.

Then there are my many NASCAR diecast cars. Not going to take pics of them. Toooooo many. Most of which are packed away awaiting a man room worthy!

carphreak

mdawg4x4 said:
I have an R35 Black Edition, a magic Purple R34, Pennzoil #23 and Xanovi #22 R34, and a few Zs. All 1/43. Along with a Ty Beenie Godzilla I picked up while in Japan back in 02.
ebbro and tomy are very good brands for 1:43 die casts....

mdawg4x4

Administrator
I am partial to EBBRO. I bought one for each trip to Japan, found one here in the states, and got a coworker to bring a couple back from his trips to Japan. The EWA J Collection just don't appear to be as refined as EBBRO. I gave an EBBRO silver 350 Z to my Japanese boss when he left. that is what he drove while he was at our facility.

OkieScot

I love the John Morton Z. I used to have a large collection of Datsuns, but i got rid of it a few years ago. Viewing your collection makes me wish I had kept mine. Mrs. Okie kept her collection of Mustangs, Cobras, T-birds and Tigers.