Movie Review Thread

carphreak

Gran Torino

awesome movie. there are cuss words and racial slang involved so if you are easily offended don't go see this. it's a real good story and definitely not your usual clint eastwood movies..

balage

carphreak said:
Gran Torino

awesome movie. there are cuss words and racial slang involved so if you are easily offended don't go see this. it's a real good story and definitely not your usual clint eastwood movies..
Uh..you watched this?
I'm waiting :smt026

eglaisi

My parents saw that as well and they both really enjoyed it.

Dad said it was the best Eastwood he's ever seen.

Nitewulf

Trying to make it out to see Underworld2, but work has been hectic, will let yall know something on it soon as i can.

carphreak

Taken

i agree with 808blkfrontier, the movie is awesome. liam neeson couldn't have been more perfect for the part. the action scenes were very good...

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Fast and Furious

I know unrealistic stunts. Same as the others, but I liked it anyway. Dom, Mia, and Brian back again. Did I mention Mia.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Saw Star Trek yesterday. It was pretty good.

My daughter and one of her friends wanted to see Transformers today. It was Twister meets Fred Sandford's Junk Yard. Cannot believe I paid good money to see that movie.

My wife and daughter saw Up. I should have made my wife see that one again while my daughter saw Transformers.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
I went to see Transformers Saturday. I can't believe I actually paid to go see that movie. It was "Twister meets Junkyard Wars." My daughter and one her friends wanted to see it, so we took them. My wife had already seen Up and didn't want to watch it again.

carphreak

Transformers,

i heard before i watched it that the plot could be waay better but i didnt care anyways. i watched it for the CGI, the fight scenes and megan fox.[hr]
The Hangover

i believe this may be one of the funniest movies this year. i wouldnt recommend this for the kids but its a barrel of laughs for adults.....[hr]
Angels and Demons

if you liked Da Vinci Code then you will like this. overall a pretty good movie. although i have been told that it strays somewhat from the book. but i didnt care since i never read any of the books.[hr]
Land of the Lost

to me this was an ok movie. watch it with no expectations and you will be happy at the end...[hr]
17 Again

this is more of a movie for people who watch disney channel but overall there were some laughs to be had.[hr]
Fast and Furious

almost as good as the first one. waay better than second and third. they cranked down on the rice and added some american muscle.[hr]
Star Trek

awesome movie. you dont have to be a trekkie to see this one. its the story of how the start trek series started as well as how the crew of the enterprise all got acquainted.[hr]
UP

i saw this in digital 3d and it really shattered my expectations. a really good feel good heartwarming cartoon....

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Saw Angels and Demons Tuesday. Want to see Up, but my wife and daughter already went to see that one. I should make them see it again.

carphreak

+1 with Sandi i am not up to spec on all the harry potter movies but i did enjoy this one. i just realised how fast they grow....

it seems like only yesterday they were pre teens now they are in the age where their interests lie in the opposite sex. and magic as always, ofcourse

robertwill

Hi Everyone..
I have recently join this site and I wanted to know the official review of the movie "2012".
So if anyone know then post it here. Thanks in advance.

jhonytaibu

Hey i am waiting for release of new movie named AVATAR. So please share us some interesting thing about new avatar movie. do you know that it is a most costly movie directed by James Cameron who is director of Titanic movie.