Movie Review Thread

carphreak

DEATH RACE

i actually liked it because there were cars racing and trying to eliminate each other by any means possible but i must admit it was a little gory. its your typical guy flick, fast cars, guns, action aplenty, violence/gore and ofcourse hot chicks. the storyline won't win any awards but the movie's strong point is the action sequences/race scenes.

carphreak

Max Payne

its a movie based off a video game. i really have not played it but the movie has some real good action sequences. there are some scense where you are thinking how it fits into the story and personally i think the ending was a real cliffhanger. i felt like the movie ended halfway through the story with a few questions left unanswered....

carphreak

Tropic Thunder

now this movie is very very funny. its an all star cast and it is about a bunch of stars that can't work together in making a movie so the director goes to extreme and real measures to get the effect he needs and the whole thing gets a twist. also tom cruise is in this movie and he is hilarious as he plays a role unexpected of him. there are a few gory and suspenseful scenes but overall you will be laughing the whole movie

carphreak

My Best Friends Girl

i watched this movie because nothing else caught my interest and man o man this movie was a blast. if you like dane cook (employee of the month, waiting) then you will absolutely love this movie. also stars jason biggs (american pie trilogy) and kate hudson (fool's gold, raising helen) the story is aobut a guy who goes to extremes to let girls see how much of a catch the current man in their life is and all was doing good until he had to help his buddy out. its kind of like Hitch and Failure to Launch with a generous helping of comedy on the side

carphreak

Pineapple Express

this is a movie about friendship. (no really) its about a process server witnessing a murder who happens to involve on of the biggest pot (weed) dealers. he and his local pot dealer get entangled in this mess and hilarity ensues. along the way they learn to appreciate one another and end up being best friends. dont get me wrong this is a really funny movie too. stars james franco (flyboys, spiderman trilogy) and seth rogen (knocked up, 40 year old virgin)

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Went to see Valkryrie yesterday. Pretty good movie. Supposedly based on a true story. I'll have to research to see what I can find, but would be very intriguing info. 2hrs long but went by fast. I'd go see it again.

06nismoKC

Haven't seen Australia. Have seen Valkryrie and enjoyed it, not sure if I would see it again though (rather spread my movie money around a bit).

Have heard that the Button movie is good, planning on seeing it.

8o8blkfrontier

seen MARLEY AND ME it was ok i guess if your a dog lover..your girl will end up crying after seeing this one..mine did and so was all the other women in the movie's.