Mississippi-Mud ride 7/12/08

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Nah, didn't go. Really didn't keep up with the planning on that one. Probably would have had I been paying attention. On top of trying to get Josh to finish his truck and working late every day, I totally missed it.

Reserector

No camping this time, Sandi. Too, hot, for one thing.
This ride was set up by two of our members. In Mike's defense, they only announced it like six weeks ago. Kinda' last minute. :smt002

As you can see, I couldn't resist grilling some franks on the tailgate for the gang. It's just something I do. I was only the cook this time; not the host.

krh2

Reserector said:
This ride was set up by two of our members. In Mike's defense, they only announced it like six weeks ago. Kinda' last minute. :smt002

As you can see, I couldn't resist grilling some franks on the tailgate for the gang. It's just something I do. I was only the cook this time; not the host.

So Res, which one are you in the pic? :smt017

mdawg4x4

Administrator
krh2 said:
Reserector said:

So Res, which one are you in the pic? :smt017
He looks short for his age! :smt003
[attachment=0]

Attachments

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Yah, well, if you line him up with the one just to the right in the brown shirt and the one behind the camera, the only difference would be height, weight, and facial hair. You got a couple good kids Res. :smt023
How they wound up like that is another question???