Mileage Check-in

crash77

Sandiegan05fronty said:
Well, My truck had a birthday the end of Nov. WOW, turned 3 yrs. old.
It has a little over 26,000 miles on it. Still runs like a gem. It has gone alot of places with me.
Phoenix, Las Vegas, quite a few off-roading events, Up to LA a few times. I still Love it just
as much as when I got it. :smt060
I think I have done pretty good at keeping the miles down. :smt023
I recieved my '12 pro4x 8 oct, 2011 (6 months now). as of yesterday, it was at 6,790 miles.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Nissanaddicted said:
Mine will be 1 year old in a month and has almost 30k on it
WOW! That's a lot of miles in a short amount of time. About twice what I drive in a year.

OkieScot

I tried to order an Electric blue when I got my 2005 LE, but none were to be found. I guess that I was lucky.

Zero Six LE

OkieScot said:
I tried to order an Electric blue when I got my 2005 LE, but none were to be found. I guess that I wsa lucky.
I wanted that color but it was not offered. Guess I was lucky as well.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
I thought about it but fell in love with my white one when I saw it. Guess I was lucky. Well sort of...I have small places of paint flaking off at 82K miles. Better small places than the whole thing!

Phelan

mdawg4x4 said:
Phelan said:
Mine's been in the bodyshop so many times I'm not sure there's any original paint left on it
From body damage, or paint flaking?
Body damage; tree falling on it, 2 massive hail storms, hit & run side swipe, rear ended.

boomer

44,000 miles app. on my 2007 SE Frontier 4X4. Been from Savannah, GA to Lake Peribonka in Quebec province on a bear hunt which is 20 degrees of latitude! Only issue is that chain tensioners had to be replaced around 34,000 miles.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
boomer said:
44,000 miles app. on my 2007 SE Frontier 4X4. Been from Savannah, GA to Lake Peribonka in Quebec province on a bear hunt which is 20 degrees of latitude! Only issue is that chain tensioners had to be replaced around 34,000 miles.
At least your tensioners were covered under warranty!
And welcome to The Spot.