Laurel LIMITED Ride

Reserector

Another mississippi-mud.com ride that Mdawg missed. :smt018

It turned out to be a VERY limited ride. We were a whopping TWO TRUCKS strong. :smt002 It was a challenging, memorable ride, however.
Most of our time was spent on A trail called The Route of All Evil. There were a couple new obstacles and a final, uncharted detour. There were a couple places where we had little choice but to winch in order to continue. We made it through, but it was no easy task.

Here are some pics:

Sandiegan05fronty

:smt041 YaY! More pics...BTW..that didn't even look like a trail...Looks like you made your own trail. :smt041

As usual, GREAT pics! :smt041

eglaisi

Yeah that's awesome that you have so many places to ride (though I read mdawg say that might come to an end soon?).

Careful you don't start a forest fire with that paint job!!

krh2

Uh, I know the definition of a trail... That aint no trail.. You actually created a trail! Nice pics I/we ( im sure) love your posts.. :smt023

Sandiegan05fronty

eglaisi said:
Yeah that's awesome that you have so many places to ride (though I read mdawg say that might come to an end soon?).

Careful you don't start a forest fire with that paint job!!
that is pretty funny eglaisi!

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Looks like you just got lost. What happened to the Gauntlet and the Mallcrawler Parkway? :smt001

Reserector

mdawg4x4 said:
Looks like you just got lost. What happened to the Gauntlet and the Mallcrawler Parkway? :smt001
Didn't have time. Too blazing hot for The Gauntlet at that time of day. We didn't even make it to Jungle Flats. We sure had a ball on The Route of All Evil by way of Rooster Tail Ridge. :smt023

Yes, we name all of our trails. :smt003