Killed an F250!

Sandiegan05fronty

Ouch, I have been such a good girl since I got my speeding ticket...but couldn't refuse it....Bottom line, I "Owned" an F250! Damn it felt good!!!!

G

Gray Ghost 2.5 SL

You need to pick on someone your own size! :smt018 :smt005

Sandiegan05fronty

Little Red Wagen said:
You need to pick on someone your own size! :smt018 :smt005
Yeah, I hear ya! I have been a very good girl since getting the speeding ticket. I don't plan on getting another one....Speaking of that, I haven't received anything in the mail yet....but it has only been 4 weeks...lol

carphreak

yeah, what kind of 250 was it? lifted? diesel?

as for your ticket, what are you planning to do? i say appeal it in court most likely the cop won't show up and your case will be dismissed

scottsbro23

carphreak said:

as for your ticket, what are you planning to do? i say appeal it in court most likely the cop won't show up and your case will be dismissed
Yeah what Kind.. a 1967 F250 with a straight 6 Gas.... :smt005

lv2dirtbike

scottsbro23 said:
carphreak said:

lol hahaha

WhistlerWzrd

I am more careful now, after some kill posts on another forum I noticed the Mounties taking strong looks at the three Storm Grey's in the Whistler area. Lucky for me the regulations say they cannot make U turns for pursuit on the Squamish highway after two members were killed about three years ago when their unit hit a bus. That was nasty, I was ten cars behind the pursuit unit and saw them pull out to go after the violator.
I would give up my driving ticket if I ever caused such a fuss. The bus had faulty brakes.
I do enjoy the kill stories however, if they are done in complete safety.
Let's have more of them.

eglaisi

Re:

scottsbro23 said:
My '78 F150 with 300 straight 6 can beat a 460.

as long as we're going up hill. Long stroke FTW

BlackTigerSE

Sandiegan05fronty said:
Ouch, I have been such a good girl since I got my speeding ticket...but couldn't refuse it....Bottom line, I "Owned" an F250! Damn it felt good!!!!
Getting on the off ramp...i was in the other lane and an f250 diesel contracting truck was speeding up so i couldnt pass him but i accepted the challenge and chirped the wheel in 3rd gear and i was outta there.

But the other day at a stop light traffic a grandma in her saturn ion beat me....jk lol

xterra hines

an f-250? those things are as slow as beans man haha you should beat those no doubt. now lets seea g35 or 350z! whats your quarter mile?