Just got dynoed again

rdrfronty

Just got retuned last week for the exhaust work I did recently. I also got it dynoed today. Did pretty good I think. Just put down 263hp & 286ftlbs at the wheels. Planning to get to the track next weekend and see what she'll do. For those who didn't hear I also just got my WOT too last week on my retune. The retune & WOT just dropped my 0-60 4 tenths of a second. Soooo... maybe, just maybe, I can flirt with the 14.0 barrier if I can hook up. I'll find out soon.

BlackTigerSE

Wow, congratulations!! This is freakin' awesome, 263 hp 286 torque to the wheels is unbelievable! What's next on the mods list? Traction bars? And good luck on a possible 13.xx!

rdrfronty

Thaks guys! I hope to get truetrac and caltrac this summer. I know with them and good DR's I will be high 13's. But for now, it will be a big challenge hooking up. When I did my 0-60 runs on my gtech., I finally posted a 5.69 time, but that was after a couple low 6's due to boiling the tires through 1st & 2nd. Even the 5.69 0-60 I spun 1/2 of 1st and spun a litttle into 2nd. Here is a little clip of my dyno and a couple CRAPPY graphs. Their coil pickup leads lost connection in the 5000rpm range so their is a gap on the graphs. The only clean graph is a HP & speed graph which has 265hp(corrected) but no TQ noted. But its all I have. The shop sucked, but my numbers shined :smt001

Shift_Avenger

I really think you might need some slicks at that point. My only worry would be blowing out the rear end or an axle once you are there.

BlackTigerSE

Hell yeah, true trac is the way to go! God i wish i could do 0-60 in 5.69... The best for me is probably 6.69 with all the added weight on my truck.

rdrfronty

Shift_Avenger said:
I really think you might need some slicks at that point. My only worry would be blowing out the rear end or an axle once you are there.
I tried some old DR's, still have them, but they are so worn I was spinning 1/2 of 2nd gear at the track. But yes I would love to get some new ones. About the rear end, I hope it will hold up since I have the M226 just like the titans do.

rdrfronty

BlackTigerSE said:
Hell yeah, true trac is the way to go! God i wish i could do 0-60 in 5.69... The best for me is probably 6.69 with all the added weight on my truck.
Truetrac is for sure in the plans this year. With it & new DR's, i'm sure low 5's is very likely for 0-60. But for now, my 5.69 is OK for street tires. I'm pretty pleased with it.

rdrfronty

I personally don't believe in NOS. The way I look at it is if to don't have full power 100% of the time, then you don't truly have it. I just don't get a little burst of power for one trip down the strip. I understand others like NOS, but I want my power all the time and any time.