HID Foglights Opinion

NismoFrontier04

I need people's opinion on this one because I couldn't make up my mind on what to do. Which one do you think looks good? Yellow 8k foglights or blue 8k foglights. Which do you think is better? 6k or 8k?

Do you live in a area prone to fog? Or is your eyesight needing more ground light? This is what I would base my decsion on. Yellow is suppose to be best in fog. Here in South Texas we receive our share of fog during certain times of the year. It's rare to see yellow fog lights versa white. Nothing wrong in having a set of each, I think it would look good on Frontiers.

NismoFrontier04

Gray Ghost 2.5 SL said:
Do you live in a area prone to fog? Or is your eyesight needing more ground light? This is what I would base my decsion on. Yellow is suppose to be best in fog. Here in South Texas we receive our share of fog during certain times of the year. It's rare to see yellow fog lights versa white. Nothing wrong in having a set of each, I think it would look good on Frontiers.
To answer your questions, yeah I live in an area prone to fog and the fog do get thick. My eyesight do need more ground light since I lived in an area where is pitch dark too. Dark area and thick fog don't mix.