Happy Thanksgiving!!!

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Ate ham, chicken-n-dumplings, sweet potato casserole, dressing with cranberry sauce, and no turkey or desert. But, there is a slice of buttermilk pound cake taunting me from the kitchen.

OkieScot

I had turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, fruit and nut jello, cranberry sandwiches, and a piece of my birthday apple pie with cheddar cheese melted over the top of it (God bless Mrs. Okie).

It is way too late for pictures as we pretty well ate the whole thing. Best wishes for Thanksgiving and I have been blessed far beyond what I deserve.

OkieScot

carphreak

Alright FS family, it's another thanksgiving once again. i wish you and yours a very very happy turkey day! remember eat slow and stay calm to avoid indigestion. lol

mdawg4x4

Administrator
I've started off good. Just got up and haven't eaten yet! But, the day is still young.

Happy Thanksgiving Frontyspot. Be careful if you are traveling, and be careful if you are not.

Shift_Avenger

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, thankful for another great year and great friends

mdawg4x4 said:
I've started off good. Just got up and haven't eaten yet! But, the day is still young.

Happy Thanksgiving Frontyspot. Be careful if you are traveling, and be careful if you are not.

I started already, had 2 cookies b4 breakfast. Then a hefty breakfast. Now I have to wait till dinner :smt040

krh2

Happy Thanksgiving folks. Thanks for all the humor, info, insight, friendships you all have contributed to on both the Spots. God Bless..
Kevin

krh2

mdawg4x4 said:
I am like my 2 favorite turkey characteristics,,,,stuffed, and done! Now I rest! :smt002
Wrong... You are like me right now...Fat, Dumb, and Happy.... :smt003

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Just dropped the wife off at work. Tis the reason for the season,,,retail! At least she will get off at 1:00pm. Then back to South MS for the rest of the weekend.