GUESS WHAT.... My truck is "NOT" for sale "ANYMORE"...

JoshuaTest

The truck is for sale. Not that I expect to sell it on the boards... But I did list it locally for sale this week.

2001 Nissan Frontier
Electric Blue
Crew Cab
SuperCharged
Roof Rack
Sunroof
Nissan Bed Linder
Nissan Bed Extender
Black Leather with the S/C stitching
6Disc Changer in Dash with steering wheel controls
Cruise Control

Added Stuff...

255/85/16 Maxxis Big Horns (4 have 75% tread, 1 is brand new) 33.5"
16x8 Bed Lined Steel Wheels

TJM T-17 Winch Bumper
ShrockWorks Rock Sliders
Skid Row Front and Engine/Tranny Skids
Customer T-case and Gas Tank Skids

FRONT - aprox 4" of lift before tires
Calmini UCA's
AC low pro bump stops
Rancho Shocks
HooHaa modified Center Link
AC Adjusters
new TRE's

REAR - aprox 6" of lift
Adjustable Shackles
AC 3pc Deaver AAL's
Rancho Shocks

MISC STUFF -
Midlands CB Radio (hidden inside center console)
K40 rear mounted whip
Hella 500FF's mounted to TJM bumper
Stock intake box mod
Custom Cat Back Exhaust
K&N Filter
Bug Sheild
Rain Guards
Blue Headlights

I've kinda lost track of everything it has anymore... So are you sad I'm selling yet?

Well here's my story, and I'm sticking to it...

I've been dangerously close to SAS'ing recently...And now that i'm down south, and have LOTS of area's to use the truck... I've been really putting more thought into it.

As it just so happens. I'm working on buying another 1st Gen frontier that has less miles, and already has a D44HP front axle, and Ford 9" rear. Its not a SC, but has less miles than mine, is newer than mine, and even though its the WRONG COLOR... cause everybody knows Electric Blue rocks... Its got the major mods I'm wanting to do already done to it.

Sooooooooooo.....

Its listed locally for $9,500 OBO... The magic number for anybody from one of the boards is $8,500... Like i said, not that i'm planning on selling it on here, but I wouldn't haggle with somebody from one of the boards like i would somebody else...

Anyway... I'm going to look at the other truck tomorrow. Already submitted loan app with my credit union, so in all honestly... I'm waiting on a buyer for mine... Worst case, i'll probably strip some goodies off my truck, start a few for sale threads, and trade the truck in with some street tires and no armor... lol

Soo... Hows everybody been?

Josh

oh yea...

carphreak

Re: GUESS WHAT.... My truck is for sale...

sad to see it go but glad to hear you are replacing her with another frontier. good luck with the sale....

and gimme some chikin'!

JoshuaTest

Nah...

Being that i've got a HUGE decision to make... and i'm going to look at this truck tomorrow... I've been online all day reading about other peoples SAS build ups... Just wanna make sure I've got all my questions in order.

JoshuaTest

eglaisi said:
What are the specs on the new one?
2002 Crew Cab Long Box
3.3 V6 - Automatic
65K +/- Miles
ARB Bumper
Warn 9K Winch
Sliders
D44HP Front (open)
Ford 9" Rear (LSD)
Currently sitting on 36" LTB's, however it comes with a new set of 38's
Cold Air Intake of some sort (don't recall which one right this second)
Headers
NISMO Exhaust (no cats)

Its not mine yet. I've pretty much talked myself into buying it. But I have to make arrangements with my truck before I buy this one. However I'm taking the truck by some dealerships to look at a new car for the wife, so it can be traded if needed... However i really don't wanna trade it. I can probably pull enough goodies off the truck to make up for some of the lost money in trading, but not completely. Bumper kinda has to stay unless I find another one cheap enough. Skids and Sliders can come off, I could probably remove the 3pc AAL's and go back to just shackles, but not sure if its worth the time and work to do it... and i've gotta make sure still have the load leafs.. I don't have second set of tires anymore, but have been watching craigslist for a cheap set of takeoff's I could swap the wheels/tires out with.

JoshuaTest

Sandiegan05fronty said:
BTW...I'll give you $2000 for your truck! :smt003
DEAL!!!! However, will the remaining balance be paid when you pick the truck up?

JoshuaTest

SCRATCH THAT...

Couldn't do it guy's... Decided that I wouldn't be happy buying somebody else's build. So i bought a D44/D60 combo today... let the fun begin.

Sandiegan05fronty

JoshuaTest said:
SCRATCH THAT...

Couldn't do it guy's... Decided that I wouldn't be happy buying somebody else's build. So i bought a D44/D60 combo today... let the fun begin.
:useless:

eglaisi

Good deal. It's a good to keep your own truck and mod it the way you want. That way you know most (if not all) of it's history.

So what are you doing... SOA or 4 link?

JoshuaTest

Well... I wanna get it home and take some better measurements before getting to into the planning stage. But I'm planning to use leaf springs over axle.

If I can get the axle's built in the next couple months while its still cold, then I'll plan to be SAS'd pretty early in the summer.