Grill Options 2005+ Frontier

OkieScot

Mine is also the Carriage Works, but it does not have the Nissan emblem.

OkieScot

Edit: Not sure what happened to the picture in the transfer. My original does not have the weird look to it.

Attachments

Zero Six LE

OkieScot said:
Mine is also the Carriage Works, but it does not have the Nissan emblem.

OkieScot

Edit: Not sure what happened to the picture in the transfer. My original does not have the weird look to it.

The photo looks fine once you click on the image to view the full sized version. Awesome truck Sir. :smt023 :smt023

Shift_Avenger

Shift_Avenger said:
ElblueCrew Custom grill

I ordered a set from him, powder coated black. I will post pics once it is installed ($150 shipped upper and lower!).

Here are pics of it in his truck just spray painted.

Like this

mdawg4x4

Administrator
I like this grill. :smt042 :smt042 :smt042

[attachment=0]

OK, a little off topic. And look, a V8 Pathfinder at my neighbor's house behind the Jeep. Haven't ridden in it yet. They just got it.

Attachments

OkieScot

06SDfronty said:
Which one fits the XE? Thanks.
Sorry I missed your post when you entered it. I am not sure which grill you are inquiring about. If it is the Carriage Works that I have then I can tell you that when I ordered mine they sent me the wrong one for my truck which is an LEKC. It has been almost 2 years ago so I do not remember all of the particulars, but I think the one they sent me was a little too wide.

I thought someone posted the measurements of both lower grills, but I have not found it yet. I think the upper 3 pieces are the same on all of the trucks, but the lower section is truck specific. Carriage Works sent me a notice when they exchanged mine and showed that the CCLE and the KCXE were the same which was different from the KCLE. I am still trying to figure out why a CCLE and KCXE would have the same opening. It would make more sense to me if the CC's were all the same and the KC's were all the same.

OkieScot

Zero Six LE

OkieScot said:
06SDfronty said:
Which one fits the XE? Thanks.
Sorry I missed your post when you entered it. I am not sure which grill you are inquiring about. If it is the Carriage Works that I have then I can tell you that when I ordered mine they sent me the wrong one for my truck which is an LEKC. It has been almost 2 years ago so I do not remember all of the particulars, but I think the one they sent me was a little too wide.

I thought someone posted the measurements of both lower grills, but I have not found it yet. I think the upper 3 pieces are the same on all of the trucks, but the lower section is truck specific. Carriage Works sent me a notice when they exchanged mine and showed that the CCLE and the KCXE were the same which was different from the KCLE. I am still trying to figure out why a CCLE and KCXE would have the same opening. It would make more sense to me if the CC's were all the same and the KC's were all the same.

OkieScot
I had the same problem with my lower grille. They sent me the wrong once twice. I bought the first two from Crutchfield. I ended up buying the lower one from Autoanything . I had the send one back because it looked used when I opened the box. The wrong ones would not fit in the opening because it was a hair too wide.