got a cobalt ss and a 5.3 regular cab silverado

Thejudge

cobalt was a fluke i think but i still beat it.. lol he spun like crazy and traction control on his car kicked in.got him up to 110 an he was at my back bumper.i let off after 120 and he still didnt catch me.i got a video on my phone but i cant send it cause the file is too big or whatever.
the silverado was a joke.i actually got two that night one was a 4.8 the other a 5.3.both regular cabs 2000+up models. both stock.got em both by at least 2 cars except the 4.8 of course it was like 4 cars.
so far my kills are
1.2003 4.3 v6 auto reg cab s10 with c.a.i and throttle body spacer.
2.2002 4 door s10 blazer
3.2008 cobalt ss turbo model
4.2 door hatchback civic with a ton of mods
5.2000+up 5.3 silverado
6.2000+up 4.8 silverado
7.2002 crew cab powerstroke with a tuner and exhaust
8.96 mustang v6 5 speed
only loss so far was a 96ish G.T 5 speed.i hung with him but he got me in the end by a car or two.all the other ones were stock except what i listed.

Shift_Avenger

I love our VQ40's, I rarely get people that try me now a days.

I end up having to go to the track to make it interesting.

Good Job :smt023 . And like Sandi said be careful

Thejudge

Shift_Avenger said:

i dont do much street racing just on occasion.we mostly go to the track i just havent had mine long enough to go to the track with it yet.but ill have some slips up later on in the year when the track opens.

Shift_Avenger

Thejudge said:
Shift_Avenger said:

i dont do much street racing just on occasion.we mostly go to the track i just havent had mine long enough to go to the track with it yet.but ill have some slips up later on in the year when the track opens.
I have been itching to go back to the track down here. But with work and the kids I have not had a chance.

Thejudge

Thejudge said:
EB_05_NISMO said:
I don't want to doubt you but I thought a stock vq40 was speed governed to 115mph.
couldnt tell ya.i know mine isnt.i have had it over 115 several times.
ok i feel like a total idiot.i guess i was just imagining i was goin over 115 cause i took mine out last night and tried it out and it is.lol wasnt trying to lie to anybody i just kinda rounded it up to 120 cause it stops a lil past 115.my bad lol :smt023